StoneX USA warrants our legacy quartz by StoneX to be free of manufacturing defects from the date of installation when fabricated and installed in a private single-family residence by an authorized StoneX USA Stone Fabricator.
Terms and Conditions
Any residence where the owner is not the occupant.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR LEGACY QUARTZ BY STONEX USA AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO LEGACY QUARTZ BY STONEX USA WHICH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY EXIST UNDER NATIONAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL OR LOCAL LAW INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from State to State.
Congratulations on the purchase of your Legacy Quartz by StoneX USA countertop. Legacy Quartz is an elegant, durable, and resilient countertop surface that will provide you with many years of comfort and satisfaction. Maintaining your Legacy quartz is simple and easy. • For every day cleaning use a soft sponge or dishcloth with warm water.
• For stubborn or greasy clean-ups use a gentle liquid cleaner like Mr. Clean, 409, Simple Green, Fantastic etc. or ordinary dish washing detergent e.g. Palmolive with warm water and a “White Scotch Brite”
• Never use red or green Scotch Brite on Legacy Quartz as they contain aluminum oxide (the same abrasive as in sand paper) and may dull the finish.
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents such as regular Comet and Ajax. If needed, Bon Ami and Bar keeper’s friend are both approved nonabrasive cleaning powders that will clean without affecting the finish.
• Though most common household cleaners have no effect on Legacy Quartz, never allow your Quartz countertop to come in contact with drain cleaners, paint strippers or products containing Hydrofluoric acid, Methylene chloride, Trichloroethylene or any product with a very high or very low PH. These types of chemicals may etch or discolor the surface of your Quartz.
• There is no need to seal your Quartz countertop. Sealers cannot penetrate Quartz and remain on the surface. Eventually the sealer will start to wear off unevenly in high use areas causing the polish to appear inconsistent.
• Legacy Quartz is scorch resistant and under normal conditions is not affected. Always use a trivet or hot pad between your Quartz and any heat generating device including but not limited to crock pots, deep fryers, hot pots and pans or electric skillets. Sudden or rapid change of temperature or sustained heating, especially near edges and cut outs, may create enough thermal expansion energy to cause your countertop to crack. Damage caused by thermal expansion is not covered under the Legacy Quartz by StoneX USA warranty.
Follow this simple care and use guidelines and your Legacy Quartz will provide you with many years of trouble free use.
Please visit our website at: www.stonexusa.com for additional information and to download our StoneX USA
Mon - Fri / 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat / 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM