Warranty Policy and Forms
What is not covered under this warranty?
- Routine maintenance and minor conditions such as surface stains and water spots that may be corrected by following the techniques specified in the Use & Care Guide are not covered.
- Products installed in outdoor applications.
- Flooring applications.
- Improper use or abuse.
- Failures due to fabricators failing to follow the prescribed fabrication and installation procedures as outlined by StoneX USA. Improper fabrication and installation is the sole responsibility of the fabricator/installer.
- Labor to remove, fabricate and/or reinstall Legacy Quartz by StoneX USA, or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
- Cover seam appearance or seam performance.
- “Honed” finishes or finishes that have been altered.
- Cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the Legacy Quartz product covered under this warranty.
- Products installed with a known or visible manufacturing defect at the time of installation, including but not limited to color variance.
- Damage caused by mishandling, misuse, and damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, or uses of products exposed to outside weather or climate conditions.